somehow, someway, sprinkles hopped into my bowl of oats…
let’s just combine the two and see what happens?!
mmmm. that’s my kind of energy snack.
now can someone please clean the runaway sprinkles hiding on my kitchen floor?!
funfetti granola bites
(categorized under granola & healthy stuff)
makes about 20 balls
- 2 1/4 cups whole rolled oats
- 1/2 cup yellow cake mix (the dry cake mix)
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup sprinkles (more or less, depending on your
love foraddiction to sprinkles)
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir well, until all oats are moistened. This will take some elbow grease!
- Refrigerate mixture for AT LEAST 1 hour (preferably 2 – you want the whole mixture pretty stiff and stick together well)
- Remove from refrigerator and roll into balls. Enjoy!
adapted from Little Bitty Bakes
what to do with that extra cake mix leftover in the box?! use it in these 😉
this post is featured on: