ooops i did it again.
i made my funfetti cake batter blondies. again.
sorry i’m not sorry.
so, i originally posted my funfetti cake batter blondies back in december. and it is, by far, my most popular recipe on SBA.
i get countless emails from readers and friends letting me know they’re a huge hit anytime they’re made.
gooey. dense. cake batter. sprinkles. white chocolate. all in one little blondie.
i’ve probably made them a dozen times since i came across the recipe 6 months ago. yes, they are that good.
i made them again last night, using a ton more sprinkles, so they almost look like tie-dye blondies. love it!
so, just in case you missed these, here there are again. you’re welcome.
funfetti cake batter blondies
categorized under brownies/bars
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 -1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sprinkles ( i used only 1/4 cup in this post, but the more sprinkles, the better in my book)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the milk slowly. You want to cake batter to be as dense & thick as possible.
- Mix in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into 8 x 8 baking pan, sprinkle a few more sprinkles on top, and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are just turning brown.
ps: want regular updates from sally’s baking addiction? follow me on facebook!
pps: need more yummy treats in your life? 😉
*this post is featured on: