in case you are incredibly bored, here are 27 random factoids about yours truly.
- My family nicknamed me “the condiment queen.” Yes. I LOVE condiments. On everything. Ketchup is practically at the bottom of my food pyramid.
- Blogging is not my full time job; it is a hobby that I’m extremely dedicated to. I love connecting with readers and sharing the fun in my kitchen. 🙂
- I have seen every episode of Friends and could repeat each and every line back to you in a second. Hi, I’m Chandler, could I be wearing any more clothes?
- I went hiking for the first time at age 26. I know. What took me so long?! I’m now obsessed and nothing makes me happier than to hike some trails with my boyfriend Kevin and his dog Jude. 🙂
- I love brussels sprouts. Even the smell. Is that weird?
- I’m totally addicted to Pinterest. Even when I’m at work.
- Hope my boss isn’t reading this.
- I’m an avid list maker. To-do lists, to-bake lists, to-buy lists, bills to pay, songs to download, friends to call, wish lists, want lists, you get the idea. There are at least 5 different lists in my purse at all times. Am I the only one like this?!
- I can’t sleep without a fan. Even in the dead of winter, under 10 blankets. I need a fan on. Who likes dead silence? I need white noise!
- I’ve broken 4 bones in my life. 3 of which were within 1 month last year. Clumsy, whaaaat?!
- When I’m not baking or rambling (sorry this Sally Factoid list may bore you), I’m running or practicing yoga. Or #4. Or #8.
- The background on my work computer is sprinkles. i. love. sprinkles.
- My car is a parking ticket magnet.
- I’ve been making my own mango guacamole for years now. Same recipe. Mango, avocados, tomato, jalapeno, lime, salt. Don’t fix it if it ain’t broke. I’ll never buy storebought guac!
- My best friend Marie and I once ate an entire watermelon in one day.
- I could probably eat an entire watermelon every day.
- I have no idea how to fold a fitted sheet. I’ve been taught before, but I just. can’t. do. it. Heeeeeelp me!
- I correct everyone’s spelling & grammar. #NerdAlert.
- I have the worst singing voice on the planet. Trust me.
- #18 annoys everyone. aaaand so does #19.
- I refuse to wear anything on my feet but flip flops or running shoes April – October.
- The amount of Orbit Sweet Mint gum I go through is embarrassing.
- Forget lipstick or lip gloss, I cannot live without Bonne Bell Vanilla Lipsmackers.
- Drinking a glass of milk makes me gag. 😦
- I truly believe that the only people you need in your life are the ones who need you in theirs. Hold on tight to good friends!
- I’ve had blonde hair my entire life except for 2 hours in a salon when I was 20 when they “accidentally” dyed it too dark. I cried. 8 hours in the salon later, I came out a blonde again.
- Why 27? May 27 1985 is my birthday and also my favorite number.
phew! you made it all the way through! now, have a cookie.