hey everyone! in case you didn’t see yesterday, i updated my about SBA page and added a 27 random odds & ends about sally to my about section. and have you checked out Sally’s Baking Addiction on facebook yet? to follow me, simply “like” Sally’s Baking Addiction on the right sidebar.
as always, your “likes,” comments, emails, and wall posts mean the WORLD to me.
fudgy brownies. creamy peanut butter, chocolate & peanut butter chips. does it honestly get any better?
please note: these are addicting.
sooooo don’t say i didn’t warn ya. 😉
peanut butter brownie cups.
(categorized under brownies/bars)
makes 40 brownie cups
- 1 batch brownie mix (i used Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate boxed brownie mix)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini-muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Prepare boxed brownie mix according to box directions. Spoon 1 heaping tsp of batter evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 12 minutes or until top is set. (these burn easily, so keep a good eye on them!)
- Let brownies cool to room temperature before removing from muffin tins. The centers of the brownies should slightly fall (some of mine did and some did not). For any brownie cups whose centers did not fall, press down each center with your fingertip to create a “pool.”
- Melt the peanut butter for 45 seconds in the microwave. Stir it up and spoon about 1/2 tsp into the center of each brownie. Top with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Allow to cool and enjoy!
ps- i think you’ll enjoy these chocolate/peanut butter goodies too