i’m excited to share that SBA is now on facebook! to follow me, simply “like” Sally’s Baking Addiction on the right sidebar. 🙂
now onto those cookies….
now how delicious would cookies n creme bars be melted inside a cookie?!
i ❤ candy in cookies.
sooooo i bought a couple king sized cookies n creme bars the other day, chopped them up, and threw them into the same basic drop cookie recipe i used for the chewy butterfinger cookies. i added some white chocolate chips on top because i favor chunky cookies with a lot of texture goin’ on. i hate plain cookies!!
i love the black chocolate cookie speckles underneath!
cookies n cream cookies
(categorized under cookies)
makes 2 1/2 dozen
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 2 king size hershey’s cookies n creme bars, chopped
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, using a hand-held mixer or stand alone mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy. Beat in egg until just combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chopped cookies n creme pieces by hand. Do not overmix.
- Drop by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Stick 4-5 white chocolate chips on top of the cookie dough ball. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Taste Tester comments:
- “They taste just like cookies n cream ice cream, but without having to worry about them melting!”
- “I loooove the crunchy chocolate bits in them!”