i like cupcakes. (who doesn’t?!)
sometimes i want a cupcake. stat.
without having 11 leftover from the batch.
…..soooooo i considered it my lucky day when i stumbled upon jessica’s one bowl vanilla cupcakes for 2. that’s right. one bowl. two cupcakes. easy peasy.
these vanilla cupcakes are absolutely perfect. sweet, buttery, soft, & full of rich vanilla flavor. perfect to share (orrrrrrrr not). like jessica notes, you can have fun with these and add any goodies into the batter like chocolate chips, funfetti sprinkles, etc. i left mine plain inside but went to town with the nonpareils on top 😉
(categorized under cupcakes & fun sweets)
adapted from how sweet it is
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp sugar (i used splenda baking blend)
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tbsp milk (i used vanilla almond milk)
- 1/4 cup flour (i used white whole wheat)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 2 liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the egg white and sugar until combined.
- Stir in the vanilla, melted butter, and milk. Add flour and baking powder and mix everything together well.
- Divide the batter between two cupcake liners and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely and frost/decorate as desired.