i’m really at a loss for words. there’s no way to describe these adorable little babies. they are simply amazing. bite sized, salty, sweet, peanut buttery, crunchy, and chocolatey perfection.
betcha can’t eat just one. trust me. i tried.
chocolate peanut butter pretzel bites
makes 30 bites
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp softened butter (i used light butter)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 semi-sweet bakers chocolate block (in baking aisle- i prefer it over chocolate chips for coating)
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together peanut butter and butter with a spoon.
- Stir in sugars until thick dough forms. (you will need some elbow grease for this!)
- Roll dough into little balls, sandwich between the peanut butter ball, and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Break up the chocolate and melt for about 1 minute in mircrowave, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Dip the pretzel bites halfway into the melted chocolate and place bite back on baking sheet. Refridgerate the dipped bites for at least 30 minutes to allow chocolate to set.