One Giant Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookie 🙂
have you visited Jenny’s blog yet? Jenny from Picky Palate has the most outrageously awesome recipes, including this giant peanut butter cookie. yep, this recipe makes one g-i-a-n-t, oversized cookie. and it’s absolutely bursting with peanut butter flavor!! instead of chocolate covered peanuts like the original recipe called for, i used chocolate chips since that’s all i had on hand. i also subbed dark brown sugar for light, just because i prefer it. this recipe is so easy and it’s all mixed up in one bowl. does it get any easier?!
this giant cookie recipe is so good that i’ve made it 3 times in the past month. hope you enjoy! 🙂
1 giant reese’s pieces peanut butter cookie
adapted from Picky Palate
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup Reeses Pieces
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray nonstick spray on baking sheet & set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla mixing until well combined. Stir in peanut butter then add flour, baking soda and salt. Fold in Reeses pieces and chocolate chips until combined. With a large spoon, scoop onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until cooked through and edges are lightly browned. Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Enjoy!