i stumbled upon Shelly’s cake batter blondies on pinterest a few months ago and have made them SEVERAL times…all because i have constant requests for them! they literally disappear from the plate wherever i bring them. i adapted her original recipe a bit and ended up creating what has become, by far, Sally’s Baking Addiction most popular recipe. the “recipe” is so simple, that I can hardly even call it one! they taste just like funfetti cake batter, and are ready in just 30 minutes. PLUS they can be made in only one bowl. woohoo for easy clean up! do i need to convince you any more?!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 -1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the milk slowly. You want to cake batter to be as dense & thick as possible.
- Mix in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into 8 x 8 baking pan, sprinkle a few more sprinkles on top, and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are just turning brown.